Unhappy with the quality of files in this section?

Cinema releases where a video camera is used for the video (usually in an empty theatre) and audio is picked up from the video camera (CAM), directly from an audio jack (TeleSync) or both are taken from the cinema reels (TeleCine).
ZiN
Donator
Donator

Unhappy with the quality of files in this section?

Post by ZiN » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:17 pm

Tough.

Seems to be a lot of people have grown up without gratitude. Follow this thread if DVD Rips are what you want.

Release groups release files, whether that file is not up to your own high (e.g. maVen) standards is irrelevent to us people who post the links for you. This is called the lesser quality section for a reason.

If you're not happy with the quality no need to moan about it, we can see the screenshots, we can download a bit of the file and determine its quality with a preview, noone told you to download the entire file. Go to the cinema and watch the movie if you are so desperate to see a good quality version, and whilst your there try taking a better copy if you're so upset about whats available.

Release groups are people who risk jail time by going to a cinema and grabbing a copy of the movie. Do you think they are happy if their efforts are simply dismissed by people without gratitude?
Last edited by ZiN on Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

digital nobody
Newly registered user
Newly registered user

Post by digital nobody » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:28 pm

I couldn't believe people getting copies of movies for free could moan so much about it

dandanthfc

Post by dandanthfc » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:43 pm

if your not happy go to the cinema and pay for it not really science is it?

misscalais
Newly registered user
Newly registered user

Post by misscalais » Sun May 27, 2007 12:55 pm

I cannot thank all the people here enough for what they do .
Another member here earlier said they have special needs kids and are at home all the time - well I would like to 2nd that ! I have 2 disabled kids and its impossible to get out and impossible to afford to get out even if I could so you have no idea how much this means to me and the kids !
The looks on my kids faces in recent days have said it all - pure happiness .
Some people just dont realise how good they have it until its gone , I just hope they dont spoil it for the rest of us who are truly greatful !
thankyou

deadlydickly

Post by deadlydickly » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:04 am

all i know is i have bought boot leg movies from people on the street for 5-10 dollars and i get home and i get peed off because i have to stare at the back of someones head. NOW though, i have STF and 95 percent of the stuff i download from here (whether it be cam, ts or DVDRip) its still a lot better quality then people selling them on the streets. THANK YOU to all who risk everthing for us Ungrateful brats.

hereticprime
Donator
Donator

Re: Unhappy with the quality of files in this section?

Post by hereticprime » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:51 am

Who would complain, anyway?

I think repeat complainers should just be banned anyway...but then again, I've been told that I can be abrasive...

I have nothing but love, respect, and gratitude for any and everybody that has posted links on this forum, and GOD knows that if I had the ability and savvy I would, too.

Thank you guys'n'gals.

raffe
Donator
Donator

Post by raffe » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Hmm, have anyone thought about the fact that is illegal to record in the cinema? Maybe they don't think so much about camcorder type, speeds, seating position, but more about not to getting caught. I do not think it's fun to get caught and paying fines. So I guess they choose camcorder type, seating position etc. so there is the slightest chance of getting caught. Maybe you should try to go to a cinema premiere and try to record a whole movie, and feel how it is. Then post the movie here, so we can give you constructive criticism on how to shoot better ;-)

And what is the problem? You download, you see and then decide if you want to see it. Same with "boring movies", sometimes you get movies you don't like. So what? Delete the movie and go on with your life as a happy person. Don't really see the problem (if you only have a limit of 1GB to download every month, then dont pick a cam, and see trailers first).

lambestaca
Donator
Donator

Post by lambestaca » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:22 pm

Well it's truly really simple. Go get them somewhere else. This site has prove to be the best site ever on the p2p world. It's a mater of choice and acceptance. It is what it is and especially if you haven't make a donation to keep this precious site going you especially should not complain. I need to say thanks you guys for the insane work that you do. my kids and friends as well as I appreciate you. Thanks a bunch.

[ Post made via Android ] Thumb Image

Return to “Cinema Releases (TC, TS, CAM)”